Access to and use of this site (‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’) is provided by Military Lightweight and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using the ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ Website, Forum or Wiki, you will agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are effective immediately on your first use of ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms and conditions, then please do not access or use this website and forum.
The Military Lightweight Club may change these terms and conditions, by posting changes, at any time, online without notification. It is therefore advisable that you review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes that have been made by the Military Lightweight Club.
- Should you continue to use the ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ website and Forum following any changes, you are agreeing to be legally bound by these amended terms and conditions.
- You may not copy, reproduce, download, post, or otherwise any ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ Website, Forum or Wiki content except for your own personal use. You also may not adapt, or create a derivative work from any ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ Website, Forum or Wiki content unless you receive written permission from the Chairman of the Military Lightweight Club.
- When using the ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ Forum, you agree not to harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any other Forum member, or transmit rude or offensive material.
- All ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ content, including images, pictures, logos or other is available without any kind of warranty made (express or implied), including guarantees of satisfactory quality or accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ be liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ Website, Forum or Wiki material.
- ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ does not guarantee that the material within, or referred to, is free from errors, or that any errors or omissions will be corrected, or that the materials contained within are free from viruses or bugs.
Challenges to Terms and Conditions
- Should any of the terms and conditions listed above be proven to unenforceable, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal or unenforceable, it shall be immediately removed from these terms and conditions, and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force.