- The names, images and logos identifying the ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ website and Militarylightweight are subject to copyright and design rights of Militarylightweight and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Militarylightweight, or any other third party.
- Almost all of material on this website has been drafted, created, produced or images captured by Militarylightweight, and in cases where not, Militarylightweighthas sought and gained permission for the use of other material. However, it is possible that oversights and/or confusion over intellectual ownership may result in some errors. It is not Militarylightweight’s intention to misuse any material passed to us by friends, enthusiasts or any other contributors. Should you feel that Militarylightweight has infringed copyright please contact us so that we can enter into discussion, leading to suitable arrangements for both/all parties involved.
- You may also contact Militarylightweight should you wish to use material from our website or forum. Should you be given permission to use content from our website or forum, then we expect that we will receive, without question, the correct accreditation for our material/data/information.
- On submission of any contribution, irrespective of format, to ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’, you will automatically grant ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ all rights and license to use, modify, adapt, publish, translate, play, or make available to the public, and exercise all copyright with respect to your contribution worldwide. If you do not want to grant ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
- By submitting your contribution to ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’, you guarantee that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to ‘Military Lightweight.co.uk’ for all purposes specified above.